Friday, September 2, 2016

Template Pack 3 and Template Challenge!

Who loves templates?!

I know I love templates! I love how they help my layouts flow, even when my creativity isn't quite there.  I love how I can follow them exactly, or I can tweak them to be my own masterpiece!

This month I have a lot of templates for you!
First, I have a new pack for you for BNP this month!
When I was in school my favorite day was the day we got to go on our field trip!  Now that I'm older, I've realized that a field trip doesn't have to be that one special day at school, it can be a random trip to the park, or the zoo, or a fun day at the state fair!  Anything out of your ordinary routine can be a field trip!
This template pack is perfect for those fun days!
It's only $1 until September 7th! Find it here

As always, here's some inspiration for you!


I have all of my template packs on sale for you! Take advantage of the sale before it's gone!
Go Here


Next up! I'm hosting the first template challenge at the Scraps-N-Pieces forum this month, which means you can get a free template!
Head here to check it out!


If you love templates like I do, It's going to be a great month!


I would absolutely love to see what you create with my kits! Feel free to email them to me or upload to my gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment