Wednesday, September 28, 2016

DSD is here!


Does it seem like DSD just snuck up on you this year? Me too! That's because for the first time ever DSD has been moved up to October.  That means I have freebies and sales galore for you! 
This blog post is full of all sorts of information, so hold on tight and get ready for some fun!



First Up! My entire store is on sale!!
Head on over here to check it out



Be sure to check out all of the fun events and new challenges in the Scraps-N-Pieces forum just for DSD!
Events can be found here
One of those special events is a speed scrap hosted by me!  Come here to participate on Friday, September 29th at 8pm CST (6pm PST, 7pm MST, 9pm EST)



3rd item of business!!
I'm holding a CT call!
I'm looking for some ladies who love to scrap! I'm welcoming more ladies to my creative team, check out the information below to apply!
Shoot me an email at kayozz.designs@gmail.com to apply!



And last but not least is my new release and coordinating freebie!
Friendship is one of the best things in life!  From the time we are little kids, to the time we are old and grey the companionship of a friend makes life so much better!  Celebrate those old and new friendships with this kit!  Let's Be Friends can be found here and it's 50% off until October 3rd!

I have 4 freebies available for you!  Find them on my Facebook Page | FB Fan Chat Group | Newsletter

Click here on on the preview to download my blog freebie!

Find the rest of the designer's freebies list in the SNP Forum or SNP Blog

I hope you have an amazing Digital Scrapbook Day!

I would absolutely love to see what you create with my kits! Feel free to them to email me or upload to my gallery!

1 comment: