Monday, August 1, 2016

**Summer Bash Contest**

Let's Have a Contest!

Sadly, summer is coming to a close so I thought a fun way to end the summer would be to have a contest! 
Each person that enters the contest will get a prize! 
One lucky winner will get a $4 coupon to my store!

My new kit Summer Bash comes in 4 different packs (elements, papers, cardstock papers, and wordbits).  Pick 2 packs, create a layout, post it on my blog or my facebook fan group, and voila! You've entered the contest! (see full rules below)

Packs are on sale for $1 each Aug1st-7th!
Find them Here


Contest Rules:
-Layout must be posted by August 15th at 11:59 PST to be entered into the contest.
-You must create a layout using items from at least two Summer Bash packs. You may use kits from other designers, but you should be able to clearly see the Kayozz Designs pieces in your layout.
-When you've finished your layout post it in the comments section on the contest blog post, or post your layout in my facebook fan group to be entered into the contest. Please let us know which packs you used.  Post it in both places to receive an extra entry.
-There must be at least 5 entries from different people for the $4 coupon to be given away.  EVERY entry gets a freebie prize!
-Have fun!


I would absolutely love to see what you create with my kits! Feel free to them to email me or upload to my gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment