Monday, August 1, 2016

August BNP $1 Packs!

Hello August!

It's August! For a lot of people that means school is back up starting soon!  So let's have one last summer bash!
Swimming, popsicles, music, watermelon, water fights, ice cream, picnics, camping, sand and sun…food, fun and laughter is all you need for the best Summer Bash!  My new kit is vibrant, yet cool, and just the best for all of your summer pictures!  Elements, Papers, Cardstock, and Wordbit packs are only $1 each until August 7th!
Find them HERE


My team has put together some amazing inspiration for you all!


Creative Team Member Christina has made this fun cluster freebie for you! Head to her website to pick it up!
Christina's Creations


I would absolutely love to see what you create with my kits! Feel free to them to email me or upload to my gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment