Friday, July 1, 2016

July is Here!

It's July, which at my home means summer! Swimming at the pool, playing at the park, hot days, late nights, BBQ's, camping, hiking, and fun with friends!

My new template pack is perfect for all of these summer moments!
Create those fun, summer layouts quickly and easily with this awesome template pack!  Perfect for double page spreads as well as single pages. From the beach, to the park, to the backyard, scrap those memories with these templates!   Find it here for ONLY $1 until July 7th!


Don't forget to check out the amazing inspiration from my Creative Team


Scraps-N-Pieces is having a storewide sale to celebrate the 4th of July!  Head over to the store to check it out!


I would absolutely love to see what you create with my kits! Feel free to them to email me or upload to my gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment